Nokia Recruitment 2020 : Nokia Recruitment 2020 For Technical Support. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : We create the technology to connect the world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises, and consumers, with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality, and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
Job Title : Technical Support
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- NSW A&SC CARE Delivery provides Incident Management function to drive customer outages and emergencies end to end.
- This team is fully accountable and responsible to ensure outages/EMEs are restored within SLA at the same time following all the internal processes, tools and communication.
- This role involves ensuring the correctness and readiness of all tools, processes, internal reports, dashboards & communication involved within the incident management team.
- Drive outages and restore the services in synchronization with the customer, partners and Technical Support Operations.
- Resolve incidents within defined time period, and escalate unresolved incidents to Technical Support Operations, Outside Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), third-party providers, etc.
- Manage the communication during incidents, for ongoing tickets or when requested.
- Produce Incident Reports, conduct RCA analyze and Lesson Learned.
- Reviewing and auditing the process, ensure team compliance to processes..
- Producing management information, including KPIs and reports using management tools.
- Driving, developing, managing and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures.
- On call duty for out of hours incidents.
- Provide inputs for the product quality assessment and process improvements.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of incident management and making recommendations for improvement and actions tracking.
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in any engineering field
Work Experience : Freshers / 1 year
How to Apply for Nokia Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here