Microland Off Campus Drive 2022: Microland Off Campus Drive 2022 For Graduate Engineer Trainee. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Microland accelerates the digital transformation journey for global enterprises enabling them to deliver high-value business outcomes and superior customer experience. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Microland has more than 4,100 professionals across its offices in Australia, Europe, India, Middle East and North America. Microland partners with global enterprises to help them become more agile and innovative by integrating emerging technologies and applying automation, analytics and predictive intelligence to business processes.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Eligibility Norms – For all circuit branches, a min of 60% passing percentage in 10th,
- 12th and engineering with no current backlogs
- Should have graduated in the year 2021-2022
- Should be flexible to work in Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune/NCR – Gurgaon/Noida (work location
Post COVID-19 Pandemic)
- CTC: INR 325,000 per annum
The Traineeship period of 6 months would include the following:
- 2 months of classroom training
- 4 months of On-the-Job Training (OJT)
What are the important requirements of work?
- We are looking for candidates who are interested to work in a 24/7 setup with rotational shifts. The traineeship period will also require students to work in rotational shifts.
- In view of the rotational shifts, Microland offers optional subsidized cabs services to its employees who opt for it, which is a door to door drop facility.
- This service is equipped with state-of-the-art tracking system and ensures safety & security of our staff at all points in time.
- Students who wish to opt for this service, can do so by understanding Microland defined transport zones, and provide necessary supporting documentation of place of residence.
What is my Job Role?
- Deliver the assigned project/tasks in-a-given time frame.
- Provide solution to customer problems regarding IT Infrastructure or Digital
- Troubleshoot Application/IT infrastructure (Desktop, Network, Datacenter etc) related
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source
code revision control
- Troubleshoot Application reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests
for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
- Analyze given requirement carefully and devise solution.
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard.
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need.
- Work independently when required.
- Contribute to organization initiatives.
Interview & Selection Process:
- This will be completely an online assessment process. Assessment stages would include:
- Round 1 – Aptitude Assessment Estimated Duration 30 mins
- Round 2 – Soft Skill Assessment – Estimated Duration 30 mins
- Round 3 – Technical Assessment – Estimated Duration 30 mins
- HR Interview
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech – 2021 / 2022 Batch
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for Microland Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.