KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021: KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021 For Trainee Engineer. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Mobility is going through paradigm shifts led by technology, especially embedded software. Software will help mobility leapfrog towards autonomous, clean, smart and connected future. With a passionate team of 6000+ people focused on mobility across the globe, KPIT specializes in embedded software, AI & digital solutions, enabling our customers to accelerate the implementation of next generation mobility technologies and our employees to work with the coolest tech and the top brands in the automotive industry. With development centers in Europe, USA, Japan, China & India – KPIT is present where the mobility ecosystem is transforming.
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
- Undertake programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
Cost to Company (CTC) upon Joining:
- 4 Lac per year (LPA)
- Please note that there is a two-year bond
- Comp Science & Business Studies
- Comp Science; Comp Science and Information Technology; Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecom Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Comp Science Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Candidates should possess B.E / B.Tech
- Completed graduation in 2022
- 10th/12th/Graduation – 60% throughout
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here