IQVIA Recruitment 2021: IQVIA Recruitment 2021 For Associate Software Engineer. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Quintiles and IMS Health have come together to become IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company™ Inspired by the industry we help, IQVIA commits to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward. We provide actionable solutions by tapping into the power of the IQVIA CORE™: Institutional knowledge and domain expertise across diseases, geographies and scientific methods. Faster, more precise decision-making generated by advanced analytics designed for healthcare. One of the world’s largest curated healthcare data sources with innovative privacy protections. Leading technologies to provide real-time access to operations-critical information.
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Responsible to understand and build study as per client requirements.
- Contribute to delivery of high-quality configured system or code
- Gain an understanding of trouble shooting and problem solving techniques
- Maintain compliance to training, documentation, policies and procedures
- Responsible to support simple and medium complexity change orders (SCRs)
- Responsible for required documentation as per the laid SOP’s
- Works collaboratively and professionally with the cross functional teams to achieve the goals.
- Performs other tasks as necessary.
- Understands role and contribution relative to project objectives
- Regularly uses company’s global knowledge systems
- Able to provide ideas & process improvements for organizational growth.
- Meet or exceed defined levels of productivity
- Acquire expected competency levels within defined timelines
- Skills Required: SQL (2000 &2008), crystal report and BOBJ
- Additional skills preferred: Basic Clinical Domain Knowledge, Knowledge on SQL SSIS
- Expected high level of professionalism in the work environment
- Ability to learn the domain quickly
- Ability to meet and adhere to timelines as planned for study
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Keeps up to date with new developments to ensure knowledge of the industry/area of expertise is up to date.
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates commitment and enthusiasm towards IQVIA’s goals and objectives
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job Notification
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Work Experience: 0 – 1 Year
How to Apply for IQVIA Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here