ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023: ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 For Financial Services Consultant. Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India with total consolidated assets of Rs. 13.77 trillion (US$ 182.0 billion) at March 31, 2020, and profit after tax of Rs. 95.66 billion (US$ 1.3 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2020. The Bank has a network of 5,324 branches and 15,688 ATMs across India. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
Job Title: Financial Services Consultant
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- An opportunity to value add to the Bank as well as to myself by working on real-time projects
- Substantial industry exposure and experiential learning
- The benefit of understanding and witnessing the large scale of operations and managing associated challenges
- Exposure to an enlightening experience while working with domain professionals and experts
- Opportunity to join ICICI Bank: Get an opportunity to join ICICI Bank as a Probationary Officer in a sales and relationship manager role at Deputy Manager (Band-1) grade on successful completion of the programme.
- Innovative Pedagogy: Numerous real-life case studies and hands-on training, to balance knowledge acumen and practical learning.
- Tech-Driven Learning: Through state-of-the-art infrastructure like a branch stimulator & processing centre, the learning experience is enriched and practised at the highest standards.
- Join the Elite Group: This program has successfully produced 28,500+ bankers who proudly serve the banking needs of the country.
- 0-4 Years of work experience
- Experience in customer-facing roles in any industry; prior experience in the life insurance industry is not mandatory
- Experience of technology in Banking and Financial Services will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked in technology evaluation and implementation
- Basic understanding of Financial Networks and Applications, Financial Information Systems, Cyber Security Technologies/ Lending and Banking Applications
- Should have basic knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, cloud infrastructure, data governance, data warehouse and data lake
Qualification: Any Graduate
Work Experience: 0 – 4 Years
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here