Hike Off Campus Drive 2021: Hike Off Campus Drive 2021 For Software Engineer. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Hike is an Indian AI-led Unicorn startup that is committed to building a new social future. Hike believes that the future of social will have products that are joyful and built around people, not the other way around. The company believes the future of social lies in social niches and is scaling that future through two unique products, Hike Sticker Chat & WinZO. Through Hike Sticker Chat, an expression platform, the company aims to reduce people’s dependency on the keyboard. It has also led an investment in WinZO, India’s online arcade platform.
Job Title: Software Engineer
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Top Talent in Every Role: We look for people with an incredible intellect.
- Both skills and values are important to us.
- Pro-Sports Team: Strengths based, results driven with a “team-first” attitude
- Customer at the Centre: Everything we do is inspired by how we can better solve for our customer.
- Constant Innovation: It’s our DNA to walk into the unknown in search of having meaningful impact.
- Act Like Owners: We own the output of what we do, even if it’s explicitly not our job.
- Thoughtful Decision Making: Clear Mind + Obsession to Simplify + Data Driven. We strive to be thoughtful.
- Bias for Action: We understand that success is not one big leap but tiny gains compounding over time #ABH.
- Be Open Minded & Coachable: We have a quest to continuously #RiseUp to be the best version of ourselves.
- Develop softwares in Java/C/C++/Python etc
- Own the lifecycle of a feature from requirement analysis to deployment and post production processes
- Document requirements and specifications.
- Design & perform code review, troubleshoot & help on issues
- Write model code for functional and non-functional requirements and help improve the code quality standard across the team
- Own engineering metrics for the areas you work on
- Continuously improve performance metrics of modules owned.
- Implement initiatives that improve engineering efficiency and excellence
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java/C/C++/Ruby/Python etc
- Knowledge of multithreading and memory management
- Sound knowledge of Design & Architecture.
- Deep knowledge of Collections, Algorithms and well known application frameworks
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development and design patterns
- Exposure to MVVM
- Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable
- Knowledge of test-driven development.
- Basic knowledge of software engineering tools
Qualification: B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology for 2021/ 2020 & 2019 Batch
Work Experience: Fresher
How to Apply for Hike Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here