HCL Off Campus Drive 2021: HCL Off Campus Drive For Graduate Engineer Trainee. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy, built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 120,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 39 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: Across India
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- B.E/B. Tech Graduate with 70% and above in 10th, 12th and UG then you will be eligible for the recruitment process.
- All Circuit Branches (CSE, IT, ECE, EIE, EEE, ETC) are only eligible.
- Must belong to Engineering pass out batches on 2020/2021/2022 only.
- MCA – 65% and above in academics from 10th, 12th, UG and PG
- Should be flexible to work out of any location in India and comfortable to work in any shift timings.
- Service Agreement needs to be signed for 12 months (1 year)
- CTC Offered: INR 4.25 LPA
- One Round of Technical Assessment.
- Direct HR interview will be conducted for Technical Assessment cleared candidates.
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job Notification
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for HCL Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here
For more info: Click Here