GlobalEdge Off Campus Drive 2021: GlobalEdge Off Campus Drive 2021 For Software Analyst / Developer. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: GlobalEdge is a product engineering company, constantly designing and defining the behavior of objects and things around us. We induce intelligence in everything possible to make global enterprises smarter in a new connected world. Headquartered in Bengaluru, we deliver cutting edge solutions to companies in the automotive, industrial automation, telecommunications, and consumer electronics industries. With our proprietary combination of platform, connectivity, and cloud engineering technologies, GlobalEdge has evolved as a Chip-to-Cloud partner to enterprises across the globe.
Job Title: Software Analyst / Developer
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- B.E / B.Tech (Any branch) – 2020 and 2021 Batch
- Percentage Cut off: 60% in Graduation, 12th and 10th
- Skillset: Good Knowledge on Java and Core Java
- Service Agreement: Yes, On prorate basis -24 months from the effective date of employment
- Certificate: Mandate Java
- Training Period: 6 months
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong understanding of fundamental web service technologies and RESTful implementation standards such as HTTP, URI, JSON, and XML
- Full Stack Development exposure
- Having knowledge on MVC design pattern, Knowledge on basics of OOPs, Data Structures & Algorithms
- Knowledge on cloud computing (AWS,Azure, etc) will be advantage
- Good attitude and high learning with Strong problem solving skills and analytical bent of mind
- INR 12K stipend for first 6 month
- After six months – upon employment with 3.8 LPA
- Online Test (Aptitude and Reasoning)
- Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech – 2020 / 2021 Batch
Work Experience: Fresher
How to Apply for GlobalEdge Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here