Genpact Recruitment 2023: Genpact Recruitment 2023 For Electrical Engineer. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. We obsess over operations and focus on the details – all 78,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
|Freshers Jobs by City
|Delhi NCR Jobs
- Understand designing of new products and/or supporting Installed Base of Analog, RF, and/or Digital electrical circuit boards, components and interconnects
- Leading design efforts with Electrical CAD and Simulation tools
- Executing design to engineering standards
- Working within a team to deliver technical solutions
- Defining and executing component design verification
- Engaging in all phases of product development and support, including concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support
- Developing and maintaining product quality and engineering project funnel
- Conducting analysis of installed base and new product reliability and usability
- Investigating complaints/ nonconformance on post-market IB
- Working on change request, disposition, supplier notification, and change initiation and execution through the Design Change process
- Determining the criteria used during supplier part selection
- Working with the cross-functional team during Design Transfer and Design Change to help determine if a Supplier Part Quality Plan is required
- Establishing product specifications and acceptance criteria for the supplier products
- Qualifying verification and validation activities
- Adding alternate suppliers to address fulfillment issues – Compare the existing part and the drop-in part to ensure that it is exactly similar in form, fit, and function by providing the data comparison on all mandatory test and validation results Work with all cross-functions and Technical / Engineering review board to ensure that the impact assessment is thorough and then drive all recommended actions
- Coordinate with suppliers to execute all supplier resilience projects like fulfillment risks, quality issues, design changes, obsolescence issues, LTB
- BE / BTech in EE, Rich experience in Hardware design development (analog/mixed-signal circuits/microcontrollers / FPGA design/ power circuits & good design understanding of LCD, thermal printers, DC drive motors, etc}.
- Understanding of component selection per spec and own design change process – schematic + PWA layout, BOM / BOS, verification/testing, design reviews, and documentation. Knowledge in EMI/EMC (CE certification) testing and design considerations. Experience on HC projects is desired.
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Work Experience: Freshers / Experience
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here