Flexera Recruitment 2023: Flexera Recruitment 2023 For Associate Software Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Flexera helps business executives succeed at what once seemed impossible: getting clarity into, and full control of, their company’s technology “black hole.” From on-premise to the cloud, Flexera helps business leaders turn IT insight into action. With a portfolio of integrated solutions that deliver unparalleled technology insights, spend optimization and agility, Flexera helps enterprises optimize their technology footprint and realize IT’s full potential to accelerate their businesses. For over 30 years, our 1300+ team members worldwide have been passionate about helping our more than 50,000 customers fuel business success.
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Help define and execute on the technical roadmap for our core SaaS platform technology.
- Work closely with engineering teams to integrate these services with the rest of our platform.
- Collaborate closely with both architecture and engineering teams to review project requirements, technical artefacts, and designs, and ensure that our platform meets the needs of our users.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality, scalable, and reliable software components using GoLang.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and refine requirements for platform services including IAM, API Gateway, notification services, and message bus.
- Deploy, and manage containerized services leveraging Kubernetes.
- Implement best practices for code quality, security, and scalability.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 0–1 year relevant experience in software development including experience in the GoLang programming language.
- Experience in container technologies, with a focus on Kubernetes, experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure), and familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices.
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and API standards such as REST and GraphQL.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing IAM solutions is a plus.
- Experience with developing and maintaining customer-facing APIs is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Work Experience: 0 – 1 Year
How to Apply for Flexera Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here