FIS Global Recruitment 2021 : FIS Global Recruitment 2021 For Account Services Associate. Diploma / Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : FIS™ is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Job Title : Account Services Associate
Location : Pune
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Performs tasks to ensure compliance with work group and client-specific procedures to further guarantee adherence to service level agreements.
- Performs customer and account maintenance per reports, client workflow solution, postal mail or by direct instruction from immediate supervisor.
- Directs all work requests from sources outside the department to immediate supervisor for consideration and approval.
- Answers incoming telephone calls and direct calls to appropriate resource for resolution. Escalates unresolved issues according to the work group’s escalation guidelines.
- Works with appropriate system and vendor reports to ensure timely and accurate processing of all regulatory and non-regulatory issues.
- Assists in tracking, compiling and completing reports as assigned.
- Makes recommendations to the department supervisor on any matter affecting productivity, efficiency, service or problem resolution.
- May mentor and guide junior Account Services Specialists and/or proactively assist in production issues and questions.
- Maintains up-to-date procedure manuals and writes drafts for changes to procedures.
- May research and resolve internal and external customer-submitted and client-submitted account questions or problems outside normal daily procedures.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Knowledge of banking principles, operations and processes
- Strong PC skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Detail-oriented and customer-driven, focusing on providing the highest quality products and services to FIS internal and external clients
- Excellent data entry skill
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Ability to work independently on problem tickets within the client problem ticket solution
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Qualification : High school diploma or Graduate
Work Experience : Fresher
How to Apply for FIS Global Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here