FIS Global Recruitment 2020 : FIS Global Recruitment 2020 For Java Developer. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : FIS™ is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Job Title : Java Developer
Location : Bangalore
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Applied techniques to improve the modularity of web applications
- Exposure to GIT, Maven, ANT, Jenkins, JBoss
- Experience of architecting transformation and connectivity solutions using 3rd party tools
- Experience in use of XML for Data Exchange / Data transformation, Data binding technologies
- Experience of modern API technologies and develop API services
- Proficiency in industry-standard process methodologies – Agile
- 2 to 4 years of design and development experience in Core Java, EJB, Spring modules and J2EE Enterprise applications
- Enterprise Service design using Spring modules, Spring Boot and Spring Templates (Web Service, JMS, REST), Integration, AOP
- Good knowledge in SQL and RDBMS Oracle/SQL Server/DB2/PostgreSQL.
- Exposure to server side programming
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and experience in creating and exposing services
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech
Work Experience : 2+ Year
How to Apply for FIS Global Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here