Finastra Recruitment 2020 : Finastra Recruitment 2020 For Associate QA Engineer. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions. We bring deep expertise and an unrivaled range of pre-integrated solutions spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets. With a global footprint and the broadest set of financial software solutions available on the market, Finastra has $1.9 billion in revenues, 10,000 employees and over 8,500 customers, including 90 of the top 100 banks globally.
Job Title : Associate QA Engineer
Location : Bangalore
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements
- Prepare Test data and Plan and execute the test as per project timelines
- Report detailed defects with all analysis
- Designs and develops high-quality test automation code
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a technical job discipline typically gained through university education
- Has some exposure to current technologies through course work or internship settings
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate knowledge of required programming languages
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- B.E / B.Tech with IT / CSE / ETC domain.
- Applicant should have 70% marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Current course.
- Applicant should have no active backlogs.
Work Experience : Fresher
How to Apply for Finastra Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here