FICO Recruitment 2023: FICO Recruitment 2023 For Software Quality Assurance Engineer. Bachelor’s degree candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Headquartered in Bozeman, Montana, USA, FICO® (NYSE: FICO) is a leading analytics software company, helping businesses in over 80 countries make better decisions that drive higher levels of growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. The company’s groundbreaking use of Big Data and mathematical algorithms to predict consumer behaviour has transformed entire industries.
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
|Freshers Jobs by City
|Delhi NCR Jobs
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle (requirements derivation through delivery).
- Review product specifications, generate test plans and test cases for the product under test.
- Collaborate in an Agile engineering process as a member of a SCRUM team, contributing to a high-quality deliverable product each sprint.
- Develop test cases with strong attention to detail & execute test cases.
- Develop and maintain automated testing suite (UI).
- Perform cross browser testing in modern browsers such as Chrome, IE11, Firefox and Safari.
- Identify QA and testing issues, and support QA Lead of the project to ensure the release of quality software.
- Evaluate testing results and enter problem reports in a problem tracking system (Jira).
- Develop and execute performance and load tests.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Applications Systems Design, or other related Data Processing field of study.
- Knowledge of QA in a commercial software environment.
- Experience with test automation tools.
- Demonstrable experience of owning projects and tasks and taking responsibility for seeing them through to their conclusion.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance best practices.
- Proficiency in a scripting language such as Perl or linux shell scripting.
- Proficiency in Programming languages such as Core Java, VB Scripting, Selenium Webdriver.
- Knowledge of XML Parsing and XML related technologies.
- Coursework or project-related work with RDBMS.
- Familiarity with Agile software development lifecycle and quality management.
- Familiarity with Ticketing systems experience e.g. JIRA.
Our Offer to You:
- An inclusive culture strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make an impact and develop professionally by leveraging your unique strengths and participating in valuable learning experiences.
- Highly competitive compensation, benefits and rewards programs that encourage you to bring your best every day and be recognized for doing so.
- An engaging, people-first work environment offering work/life balance, employee resource groups, and social events to promote interaction and camaraderie.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Work Experience: Freshers / Experience
How to Apply for FICO Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here