Expedia Off Campus Drive 2021: Expedia Off Campus Drive 2021 For Software Development Engineer. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) is the world’s travel platform, with the power to bring the world within reach for millions of people. Our extensive brand portfolio includes some of the world’s most trusted online travel brands, powered by the most knowledgeable, passionate and creative people in our business. Our travelers, our teams and our partners are our priority because we recognize the importance of what we do. Travel makes people better, makes the world better, but it can be complicated and frustrating. Our role is to overcome these challenges, to make travel more accessible – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Job Title: Software Development Engineer
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- As part of our development team, you’ll actively participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements capturing, functional and technical design, development, testing and roll-out, and support.
- Solve sophisticated business problems by utilizing disciplined development methodology, producing scalable, flexible, efficient and supportable solutions using appropriate technologies.
- Provide quality implementation and testing of a component or feature with peer and manager support
- Drive technical implementation at the application or product level for small projects
- Supply improvements to solutions for a given problem
- With help from your peers and managers, you’ll resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur and follow through on details and drive issues to closure
- Available to start on January 24th, 2022
- Graduated in 2020-2021 with a degree in a technical subject (e.g. Computer Science, Math)
- Experience in agile/Scrum software development practices is beneficial
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and Object-oriented programming concepts are preferred
- Experience developing and supporting e-commerce systems and conducting A/B testing scenarios is a plus
- Effective communication skills and the ability to engage with a variety of partners (e.g., internal, external, technical, non-technical people)
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for Expedia Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here