Deloitte Recruitment 2023: Deloitte Recruitment 2023 For Associate Analyst. Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Job Title: Associate Analyst
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Performing selected administrative activities as part of the delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements. Administrative activities will be performed for various national and international companies and institutions, in accordance with local accounting standards;
- These include and this is list is not exhaustive:
- Supporting client take on procedures and client file management ensuring working within Deloitte policies and procedures.
- Organising billing, budget reviews and perform analysis of project finances ensuring completed accurately.
- Supporting teams and managers with the delivery of project support, business development and practice management-related administrative tasks
- Preparing and administering documentation using standard templates where appropriate to support the Client engagement teams based out at client locations under the guidance of experienced colleagues.
- Using proven Deloitte audit methodologies and developing an understanding of how your work fits into the wider audit end to end process and links with the Deloitte Way.
- Participating in a customised training programme as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
- Interacting with your team and team leader about data and information issues to ensure accuracy and high standard of work.
- Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines.
- Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complying with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies
- Acting with honesty and integrity in all areas of activity. Understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Identifying and embracing our purpose and values, putting these into practice in your professional life.
- Understanding how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business in a wider setting
- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies); or Good level of education
- supported with relevant experience.
- Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset);(E)
- Good analytical skills; (E)
- Excellent organisational skills(E)
- Able to multi-task and take a systematic approach to work with the ability to prioritise workload under pressure; (E)
- Excellent attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results; (E)
- Interested in international business environment and professional development(E)
- Confident and professional communicators(E)
- Evidence of your ability to work seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues at all levels showing initiative and proactivity.(D)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a must (E)
- Demonstrate a commitment to developing yourself
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here