Cyient Off Campus Drive 2021: Cyient Off Campus Drive 2021 For Trainee Apprentice. Diploma / B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc / M.Sc candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Cyient (Estd: 1991, NSE: CYIENT) is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner, for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems. With over 15,000 employees in 20 countries, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements.
Job Title: Trainee Apprentice
Location: Warangal (Telangana)
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Understanding structural data such as Digital Geospatial Maps and Engineering Designs /Documents etc
- Understanding un-Structural data such as text, logs, spreadsheets information, PDFs, Images etc.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills on geospatial maps and engineering designs analysis and interpretations
- Quickly Learn and adopt any CAD/GIS tools ( AutoCAD, ArcGIS.QGIS, Smallworld PNI/EO /GDO and Client Applications, IP Tools, and MS-office )
- Creates/ or Modifies or update geospatial based network and engineering designs and relevant data as per client guidelines
- Meet the client/ established project-specific production and quality performance
- Performs project related work and additional duties as needed
What you will be trained on:
- Concepts for working on different projects which includes
- Domains – Telecommunication, Utilities, Geospatial, Mining & Exploration, Navigation etc.
- Tools and applications- AutoCAD, ArcGIS, MicroStation, QGIS, Google Earth etc.
- INR 1,50,000 per annum
- First 6 months: INR 11,000 per month
- Next 6 months: INR 12,000 per month
- Bonus: INR 6,000 after completion of first 6 months, INR 6,000 after completion of 12 months
Need to work in any of the below 3 shifts as per the project requirement:
- First shift – 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Second shift – 03:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- General shift – 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Qualification: Any Engineering Diploma, B.E / B.Tech, B.Sc / M.Sc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 with no prior work experience
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for Cyient Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here