Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022: Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022 For Associate Product Consultant. B.E / B.Tech / B.Com / BBA / BCA / MBA candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to more than 300,000 event professionals and hoteliers around the world. The economic significance of our industry is undeniable: Meetings and events boost the global GDP by more than $1.5 trillion and impact nearly 26 million jobs; and for more than 20 years, Cvent has led the transformation of our industry with our market-leading technology. Cvent is a global meeting, event, travel, and hospitality technology leader, with more than 4,000+ employees worldwide. As a leading cloud-based technology company, we have over 28,000+ customers, including 80% of the Fortune 100 companies, in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Associate Product Consultant
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- MBA and B.Tech – INR 6,53,000 annually (Total CTC )
- B.Com / BBA / BCA – INR 5,50,000 annually (Total CTC)
- Qualification/ Degree : B.Tech (excluding Mechanical branch), MBA, BBA, BMC, BCA, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BJMC, BHM excluding LLB, Pharmacy
- Eligibility Criteria: 6.5 CGPA or 65% throughout with no backlogs
- Batch/ Passing Out Year: 2022 Pass outs
- Joining date: 30th May 2022
What You Will Be Doing:
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Under-graduate(drop-out) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
Qualification: B.Tech (excluding Mechanical branch), MBA, BBA, BMC, BCA, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BJMC, BHM excluding LLB, Pharmacy
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.