Cognizant Recruitment 2023: Cognizant Recruitment 2023 For Associate Software Engineer. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
|Freshers Jobs by City
|Delhi NCR Jobs
- Understand the functional/non-functional requirements gathered from the stakeholders (Architect Product Manager Product Lead Client) for enhancement.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to review Product Marketing Requirements and Functional Requirements and create a clarification list to resolve ambiguities.
- Conduct a feasibility study to understand the impact of the requirements on the existing product.
- Provide inputs to the development lead on the estimations.
- Understand new/complex product requirements (functional and non-functional).
- Create a low-level design document (which captures class-level diagrams and attributes mapped to the class and sequence diagram) based on the understanding of high-level design.
- Seek review inputs from the Architect and incorporate the same.
- Create POCs to identify the feasibility of new technologies/ products and share the findings with the architecture team for new products.
- Provide strategic technical direction for product research design analysis testing process improvement and complex troubleshooting for critical and large projects.
- Create high level software design (HLSD) documents under the guidance of Architects.
- Establish design standards and deliver solutions which meets product’s functional and non functional requirements.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems.
- Participate in architecture / code reviews and eliminate implementation problems early in development cycle.
- Create/ review of low level design document for product enhancement.
- Seek review inputs from the product lead.
- Build code as per the design document if required.
- Provide technical guidance to the team to resolve complex technical issues.
- Create requirement traceability matrix and review test cases coding standards testing defects.
- Identify ways to improve or reduce the defects.
- Support the client in user acceptance testing if required.
- .Net Core
- MS SQL Server
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here