Cognizant Recruitment 2020 : Cognizant Recruitment 2020 For Process Specialist – Data. B.E / B.Tech / Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Job Title : Process Specialist – Data
Location : Hyderabad
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Effectively address client queries with timeliness and accuracy.
- Understand client requirements and ensure effect business delivery is achieved.
- Provide relevant client specific statements and information as per the requests received.
- Liaise with a set of extremely sensitive clients,internal groups,agent banks,Custodians and any other financial institutions to investigate and resolve breaks related to financial mismatches unconfirmed trade bookings missing trade bookings non receipts and payments and interest claims that are payable or receivable missing,incomplete KYC or compliance documents etc.
- Support the team in various ad hoc tasks and activities assigned to the group.
- Contribute towards process improvement ideas on productivity accuracy and turnaround time.
- Knowledge Management,Review and update SOP as per the agreed frequency.
- Customer Relationship Management,Participate on the review calls with the Process owners.
- Liaise with all the clients stakeholders (front desk personnel traders account managers relationship managers and credit officers )via phone,email and chats in ensuring faster and accurate resolution of breaks of both economical and non economical in nature.
- Process Improvements and Process Adherence,Ensure SOPs are updated with the changes on an ongoing basis.
- Perform quality control checks in the process and ensure error free processing.
- Support junior staff in resolving complex queries and tasks.
- Support MIS and dashboard preparation tasks.
- Highlight aging breaks,open tasks to Team leads,Managers on time.
- People,Team,Train,guide new joinees in the process.
- Conduct cross trainings across teams,processes.
- Actively participate and contribute to team initiatives,regular team meetings presenting of thoughts Ideas etc.
- Follow and actively foster a risk management culture within the teams where issues are raised,resolved on time.
- Fund Operations
- Data Management
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / Any Graduate
Work Experience : Fresher / Experienced
How to Apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here