Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024: Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024 For Engineer Trainee. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Job Title: Engineer Trainee
|Freshers Jobs by City
|Delhi NCR Jobs
- 2023 Batch of B.E/B.Tech of any branch (UG full-time degree).
- Candidates having 50 % in X, XII or Diploma, UG.
- Open to Indian nationals only.
- Being flexible to any work location, shift timing, and technology.
- The final Cognizant onboarding would be subject to satisfactory background verification.
- If a PAN card is already available, ensure you have both your first name and last name updated in the PAN card. If you do not have your last name updated in the PAN card kindly get it updated.
- Background verification will not be successful if the last name is not updated in the PAN card.
- Background verification will not be successful if the PAN card name and the superset registered name do not match.
- If a PAN card is not available, kindly do not proceed with the application registration
- Compensation Engineer Trainee – 4,00,000 LPA
- Provide first-line technical support and assistance to end-users, addressing their IT-related issues and enquiries, log and track all support tickets, ensuring accurate documentation and timely resolution of problems.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, performing diagnosis and resolving technical issues to minimize downtime, collaborate with other IT teams to escalate complex issues and ensure prompt resolution and to maintain knowledge base articles and documentation to enhance self-service options and facilitate efficient problem-solving.
- Associate should be client-focused and able to work with users from different communities and cultures across the globe.
- Ability to have flawless communication (verbal and written) with our clients and possess sound technical knowledge.
- Work in shifts and work from the office.
- Night shift allowance will be paid by the project.
- Cognizant provides cabs for pick-up and drop, ensuring safety and comfort.
- Timely rewards and recognition for top performers.
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech (2023 Batch)
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here