Cisco Recruitment 2020 : Cisco Recruitment 2020 For Software Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech Fresher candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies. Today, with more than 71,000 employees worldwide, this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in the company’s core development areas of routing and switching, as well as in advanced technologies such as home networking, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage area networking, and wireless technology. In addition to its products, Cisco provides a broad range of service offerings, including technical support and advanced services.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- You are the kind of engineer who has a passion to solve complex problems that enable development of enterprise grade products. You also have the following:
- Pursuing CS / EE degree.
- Proficiency in a programming language such as Java or C / C++
- Strong foundation in data structures, operating system, algorithms and a strong understanding of threads, synchronization, concurrent programming.
- Must be a proven performer and team player who enjoys challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast
- growing and start-up workplace.
- Attitude and ability to learn and execute quickly
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team to solve complex problems and build scalable and high performance software.
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only.
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Work Experience : Fresher
How to Apply for Cisco Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here