Capgemini Pooled Campus Drive 2022: Capgemini Pooled Campus Drive 2022 For Trainee. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Job Title: Trainee
Location: Across India
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Candidates graduating in 2022 batch only
- MCA, B.E / B.Tech (Open for all branches for both B.E and B.Tech)
- M.E / M.Tech students (Open only for Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science)
- Should have 60% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)/ M.E / M.Tech
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of gap between academic milestone stages
- The academic milestone stages considered are X, XII, Degree and Post-Graduation
- Candidate should not have any gap within an academic milestone
- Candidate appeared for XII twice, will be considered provided both the marksheets are available
- Candidate taking 5 years Vs 4 years to complete BE / BTech
- Candidate choosing Degree after Diploma should not have any gaps between Diploma and Degree
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
- Must be flexible to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement at the time of joining
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment / selection process
- Entire Selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online
- Candidates who had already attempted Capgemini Campus 2022 assessment process will not be eligible to apply and will not be processed further
Our Assessment Process:
- Step 1: Technical Assessment Pseudocode
- Step 2: Multiple Choice Questions-based English Communication Test
- Step 2: Game-based Aptitude Test
- Step 3: Behavioural Competency Profiling
- Step 4: Technical and HR Interview
- Last date to register: 15th Dec 2021
- Assessments will get scheduled starting from 18th Dec 2021 onwards
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA – 2022 Batch
Work Experience: Fresher
How to Apply for Capgemini Pooled Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here