Barclays Recruitment 2021: Barclays Recruitment 2021 For Fraud Analyst. Under Graduate / Graduate / Post Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Job Title: Fraud Analyst
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Deal with customer queries and ensure appropriate resolution is offered to be able to manage customer experience and NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed/accuracy
- Handle customer requests with the support of clearly defined scripts and processes. Adhere to the Service Level Agreements specified by the client / process and ensure adherence to time schedules
- May have the authority to release and verify funds across a variety of systems used by the department.
- Deal with customers and may be required to identify, log and escalate complaints and resolve queries by tracking them internally and escalate upwards if necessary
- Responsible for the management of own daily workload, to ensure telephone enquiries / queries are dealt with in an efficient and knowledgeable manner to meet the demands of the business grades of service and ensuring that all unresolved cases / queries are allocated to the respective areas
- Responsible for identifying potential loss situations promptly escalating to the relevant areas to minimize the risk to the business and the customer
- Adhere to organizational wide information security policies and procedures. Assist Team Manager / Process Expert in administration of the section, including organising workflow, queue management and query resolution
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage/fraud.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews
- Effective communication skills
- Good typing skills (25-30 word per minute)
- Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work in changing shifts patterns
Qualification: Under-Graduate/ Graduate/ Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
Work Experience: Fresher / Experienced
How to Apply for Barclays Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here