Applied Research Works Recruitment 2021: Applied Research Works Recruitment 2021 For Software Developer. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Applied Research Works creates software products to solve challenging data problems in healthcare and human services. ARW created Cozeva® – a powerful, real-time, data integration platform that can be used by one organization or multiple stakeholders to provide the best health and social care for people. Cozeva helps health plans and physician organizations to align processes and programs to transform traditional fee-for-service systems toward value-based care. Cozeva has deep experience with health organizations that participate in the California Pay-for-Performance program.
Job Title: Software Developer
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Liaise with vendors and other internal departments for problem resolution
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Change/Modify database system by coding database descriptions
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Provide data management support to users
- Proven work experience as a Software/Database developer/Data Warehousing.
- In-depth understanding of data management
- Hands on experience with SQL, MySQL or PL/SQL
- Experience working with Java/PHP/Python
- Experience working in cloud technologies like AWS is big plus
- Experience/exposure in ELK
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Sound knowledge in any SQL database or RDBMS.
- Through understanding of the Software Development Life-cycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLC.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Work Experience: 0 – 4 Year
How to Apply for Applied Research Works Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here