Amdocs Recruitment 2020 : Amdocs Recruitment 2020 For Software Engineer – Java. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Amdocs is a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies of all sizes, accelerating the industry’s dynamic and continuous digital transformation. With a rich set of innovative solutions, long-term business relationships with 350 communications and media providers, and technology and distribution ties to 600 content creators, Amdocs delivers business improvements to drive growth. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.0 billion in fiscal 2018.
Location : Pune
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Awareness of programming concepts and ability to write software code in Java programming language.
- Strong development experience in Core Java and J2EE technologies.
- Experience in Weblogic, Spring framework, SQL, SOAP based webservice, Jenkins & CICD(Continuous
- Integration continuous Development as art of devops) will be added advantage.
- Candidate should have Strong communication & analytical skills.
- Candidate should be ready for L3 support (Development + support existing products)
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech
Work Experience : 1 – 4 Years
How to Apply for Amdocs Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here