Amazon Recruitment 2020 : Amazon Recruitment 2020 For Automation Analyst. B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (CS) candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Title : Automation Analyst
Location : Bangalore
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- In this role associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail.
- Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed.
- He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process.
- This role would report into the Operations Manager.
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives.
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps.
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process.
- Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 PA.
- Has problem solving skills and attention to details
- Ability to Organize and execute
- Has the ability to Solve Operation Issues Using Technology (preferred skill)
- Understands scripting, HTML, x-path & reg-ex. XML & SQL are preferred skills
- Willing to work in shifts including work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day and if required only
- 24/7/365 availability
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (CS) or similar course in Computer Science or Information Technology stream
Work Experience : 0 – 2 Year
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here