Amazon Recruitment 2021 : Amazon Recruitment 2021 For Transaction Risk Investigator. Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Title : Transaction Risk Investigator
Location : Hyderabad
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
- Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions.
- Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
- They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
- Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
Qualification : Any Graduate
Work Experience : 0 – 4 Year
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here