Amazon Recruitment 2023: Amazon Recruitment 2023 For Quality Associate. Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa for our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers worldwide.
Job Title: Quality Associate
|Freshers Jobs by City
|Delhi NCR Jobs
- The Last Mile Analytics & Quality Team in Hyderabad is looking for Quality Specialists In Training who will act as manual audit support for the Image Audits use case within Last Mile.
- Your work will impact our customers directly! Success in this job requires you to constantly hit the ground running, ramp quickly, work on disparate and overlapping tasks, achieve high throughput, pay attention to detail, work across time zones, display a strong work ethic and decipher patterns.
- Primary responsibilities include troubleshooting, diagnosing and validating solutions, for externally developed products. Responsibilities also include working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current tools, automation of support processes and documentation of our systems.
- The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, be able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure.
- You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience and get the right things done.
- Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational – changes based on business requirements)
- Weekly Off: Rotational two – consecutive day off (((it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days change based on business requirements)))
- Any Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team
- Sound problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Work Experience: Freshers / Experience
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here