Amazon Recruitment 2023: Amazon Recruitment 2023 For Financial Analyst. Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About the Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers worldwide.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Amazon’s Finance Operations, Accounting & Analysis (FOAA) team is a fast-paced, team-focused, dynamic environment and delivering great experiences for our customers is a top priority. FOAA is seeking a Finance Analyst – Staff Accountant to support our accounting team.
- The responsibilities include month-end closing activities, preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual reconciliations and balance sheet analysis
- This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures, and policies.
- This position will also play an important role in promoting systems/process development within the department to ensure ongoing efficiency and control improvements.
- The successful candidate will have a strong desire to innovate processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must be a Certified Accountant with CA, ICWA, CIMA, CMA, CPA or other designations
- Prior experience in Retail or Market Place or Financial Retail Services is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills.
- Zeal towards Operational Excellence/Process improvement & simplifications
- Excellent knowledge of financial controls and procedures, US GAAP knowledge would be plus
- Flexible, adaptable, well organized
- Knowledge of Six Sigma defect reduction techniques (Lean, etc) preferred
- Proactive behavior
- Strong team skills
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and highly energetic
- Monthly Closing
- Month End Reporting
- Financial Statements
- LedgerJournal Entries
- Accounts Reconciliation
Qualification: Any Graduate
Work Experience: 0 – 5 years
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here