Amazon Recruitment 2023: Amazon Recruitment 2023 For Transaction Risk Investigator. Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Title: Transaction Risk Investigator
Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Investigate suspicious activities and behaviors that could pose a risk to Amazon or our customers in global markets
- Ensure high quality decision by applying CTPS standard operational procedures
Identify known fraud patterns, discover new modus operandi trends and take actions to minimize risks
- Use a wide range of internet and in-house tools to research transactions and gather data to make accurate decisions
- Take appropriate actions to identify and help minimize Amazons financial, legal and reputational risk
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations
- Communicate via email and telephone with external and internal customers and financial institutions to make informed decisions about risk
- Salary: ₹ 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Education Qualification: Graduation in any stream.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little to no guidance, conducting complex investigation analysis to reach data driven decisions following stablished processes and procedures
- Passion for learning, improving and keeping up with risk trends in the e-commerce market and commitment to Amazon’s emergence as the world’s most customer-centric company
- Good Time management skills and ability to work under pressure in a changing fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex issues clearly to both internal and external customers
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Schedule flexibility to work at least one day of the weekend.
- Proficiency in MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Internet browsing.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English language
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job Notification
Qualification: Any Graduate
Work Experience: 0 – 5 Years
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.