Amazon Recruitment 2021: Amazon Recruitment 2021 For Quality Specialist. Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Title: Quality Specialist
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to perform manual audits and resolve outliers/exceptions
- Identify patterns emerging in the audits and contribute to process/program improvements
- Provide timely response to stakeholders on related tasks as per SOP and SLA
- Systematically escalate problems to the relevant owners/ teams according to pre-determined process
- Maintain records of day to day work by updating trackers or workflow tools
- Meet business metrics and goals i.e. SLA, productivity, quality and utilization benchmarks
- Understand performance metrics for driving business goals
- Work in a collaborative environment and contribute to the growth of the respective team/program
- Develop a global perspective and understand the nuances of various geographies that Amazon operates in
- CTC: ₹ 3,25,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills Good communication skills- both verbal and written
- Working Knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team
- Problem solving ability and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy
- Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational – changes based on business requirement)
Qualification: Any Graduate
Work Experience: 0 – 4 Year
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here