Amazon Recruitment 2021: Amazon Recruitment 2021 For HR Contact Center Associate. Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Title: HR Contact Center Associate
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- As an HR Contact Center Associate that supports disability, leave, and accommodation, your responsibilities will be:
- Serve as the first point of contact for leave, disability, and accommodation related questions
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
- Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations
- Receive queries via phone and log contacts into the shared service case management system
- Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
- Have the flexibility to work a variable shift between 5:00 PM IST- 8:30 AM IST Sundays to Saturdays, subject to business needs.
- Salary: 4,61,000 INR PA
- Proven ability using Microsoft Office skills and other computer or internet based programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency handling customer contacts, queries and resolutions.
- Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
- Proven ability to follow existing process with high attention to detail.
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Work Experience: 0 – 5 Years
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here