Accenture Recruitment 2023: Accenture Recruitment 2023 For Associate – HR Operations. Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 450,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Job Title: Associate – HR Operations
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
- You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to businessÂ operations.
- Â HR operations and operational HRÂ services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management.
- The Payroll Organization Design team focuses on processing HR and Payroll Data in payroll applications on time and accurately in an agreed Payroll application as per agreed timelines.
- The team is responsible for addressing Employee and HR queries related to payroll inputs in a timely and accurate manner, work with Payroll Providers or 3rd Party Vendors to research and provide resolution.
- The team is also responsible for performing checks and validations on the payroll reports, variance analysis, and reasonability checks between current and previous payroll and resolving payroll problems within the confines of established policies & procedures using relevant payroll system.
- The team is also responsible for the payroll organization including processing, administration, garnishments, taxes, time and attendance, shared service center, call center, and others.
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
- The decisions that you make would impact your own work
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
- Employee Data Process Design
- Ability to work well in a team
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Payroll admin and Payroll Processing
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job Notification
Qualification: Any Graduate
Work Experience: 0 – 1 Year
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here