Accenture Off Campus Drive : Accenture Off Campus Drive For Associate Software Engineer. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 450,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Location : Across India
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction /email /chat / remote support
- Salary : ₹ 4,50,000
- Last Date to Apply: 30th Jan, 2021
- Drive Date: 30th Jan, 2021
We would love you to have :
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with an aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred :
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
- B.E, B.Tech (All streams/branches)
- 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding
- Maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- 0-1 year of work experience can apply
- The candidates should have certification, academic project experience/ internship, or work experience in the following technologies:
- SAP ABAP
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech – 2019 & 2020 Graduates
Work Experience : Freshers
How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here