Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023: Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 For Associate Software Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 450,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Across India
|Freshers Jobs by City
|Delhi NCR Jobs
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
- All streams/branches of B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 & 2023 years of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
- You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years
- Candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc & M.C.M, M.Sc (CSE, IT only) – 2022 & 2023 Batch
Work Experience: 0 – 1 Year
How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here