IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2020 : IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2020 For Freshers As Associate Technical Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate.
Job Title : Associate Technical Engineer
Location : Across India
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
- Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Flexibility and willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / MCA
Work Experience : Fresher
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here