About Company : Xactly Corporation is a market leader in on-demand sales performance management. The company’s SPM Suite of products, enables sales and finance executives to design, implement, manage, audit and optimize sales compensation management programs easily and affordably. Xactly’s solutions automate the process of aggregating data from disparate systems into a secure, hosted repository, and enable companies to leverage this business data, which is the lifeblood of sales performance management.
Job Title : Associate QA Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- As a Quality Engineer at Xactly, you will be responsible for quality assurance related activities
- The complete end-to-end testing lifecycle including testing the products existing and new features, automating test cases, reporting bugs, etc.
- You will be trained well in all aspects i.e. Products training, Automation tools & infrastructure, CI/CD etc
- Ensuring their success in scrum teams
- Xactly QE team members work with the cutting edge tools & technologies like Selenium Webdriver, Java, TestNG, Maven, RestAssure, Nightwatch, VMWare, Jenkins, Docker, OpenNebula, Jmeter to name a few
- Ability to develop test strategy, design test plans and test cases
- Experience in an Agile Scrum methodology
- Programming experience in one OOP language such as Java
- Strong SQL query knowledge
Qualification : Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field is required
Work Experience : 0 – 2 Year
Apply : Click Here