TIBCO Recruitment 2020 : TIBCO Recruitment 2020 For Associate Support Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : TIBCO fuels digital business by enabling better decisions and faster, smarter actions through the TIBCO Connected Intelligence Cloud. From APIs and systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of your business through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Job Title : Associate Support Engineer
Location : Pune
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Provide phone/email/webex consultation to debug customer problems of low to medium complexity.
- Develop excellent communication skills (phone/email) to provide support to the TIBCO customer base.
- Mentor the Associate Support Engineer (E07) for technical help on Product related issues.
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce it locally in the support lab.
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
- Escalates cases to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles.
- Learns from escalated Service Requests and avoids repeated escalations of the same problem type.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer.
- Works on the assigned TIBCO products (more than one) and learn all the areas of those products.
- Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO product.
- Learn other TIBCO products that are required for better understanding of the TIBCO product that the support engineer is working on.
- Creates KnowledgeBase articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the Service Requests that have repeat value.
- May need to work in the early morning shift (4:30 am – 1:30 pm IST) or EMEA shift (12:30 pm – 9:30 pm IST) on a rotation basis
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate / debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies:J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analysing SQL queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys working with people Strong customer orientated attitude
- High level of personal motivation
- Proven capability to own, drive and take responsibility
- Ability to work in an international multi site environment
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
Work Experience : 0 – 2 Year
How to Apply for TIBCO Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here