About Company : Medtronic is a global healthcare solutions company operating in approximately 160 countries. We are committed to improving lives through our medical technologies, services, and solutions. Since our beginning, 60 years ago, our Mission has remained the same: to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life for people around the world. The Mission is our ethical framework and inspirational goal guiding our day-to-day work. It reminds us that our efforts are transforming millions of lives each year.
Job Title : Associate IT Developer
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Responsible for evaluating and designing, developing or modifying programs for internal functional areas including finance, human resources, and marketing.
- Analyze existing programs and/or formulate logic for new systems.
- Develop system design documentation (including GUI design, if required), perform coding, and test/debug programs.
- Create ad hoc or bolt-on programs for integrations or functional business teams as needed.
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Train users in system enhancements and modifications.
- Provide patch and software upgrades to existing systems as required.
- Correct program errors, prepare operating instructions, compile documentation for program support.
- Analyze system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Works closely with functional users to enhance and maintain programs.
Qualification : BE / BTech
Work Experience : Fresher
How to apply Medtronic Recruitment 2020 for Associate IT Developer ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here