About Company : At Intel, building a better world is our business. Our mission is to utilize the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on earth while serving as a role model for how companies should operate. We power amazing experiences through a diverse product line and exciting partnerships. Our strategy is a virtuous cycle of innovation—the cloud and the data center, the Internet of Things, memory and FPGAs all bound together by the goal of greater connectivity and enhanced performance.
Job Title : Technical Graduate Intern
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- We are looking for highly motivated software engineer who will be contributing to the design and development of Telecom related stack and workloads in scalable, high-performance, virtualized or containerized environments
- In this role you will be required to investigate, analyze, design and prototype these stacks, workloads and/or system features and collaborate with internal and external partners to evaluate and bring advanced networking system design and workloads to life
- Proficient in C/C++, Python, Linux and knowledge of system software
- Understanding of virtualization, container, and orchestrator e.g. K8s., a plus
- Familiar with network architecture and protocols
- Knowledge of cellular network architecture and protocols a plus
- Ability to analyze scalability and bottlenecks issues in systems and propose enhancements to improve performance of a scalable and distributed system.
- Ability to work in ambiguous technical environments
Qualification : BE / BTech / ME / MTech / PhD
Work Experience : Fresher
Apply : Click Here