About Company : Inspired by the transformative impact of education, Ellucian develops solutions that power the essential work of colleges and universities. As the world’s leading provider of software and services designed for higher education, Ellucian works with more than 2,500 institutions in nearly 50 countries—enhancing operations and enriching the experience for over 18 million students. Ellucian provides student information systems (SIS), finance and HR, recruiting, retention, analytics and advancement software solutions. With more than 1,400 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions in higher education.
Job Title : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Joining a growing team of engineers supporting the transformation of the world’s leading higher education ERP, Ellucian Banner, serving almost 1,400 institutions in 40 countries. Successful candidates will bring new and creative solutions to product evolution
- Great benefits, open workspace and supportive environment with opportunities for advancement. You will be engaged with Build, Packaging and release management team and responsible for
- Analyze and review business, functional and release requirements
- Build, package and release according to specifications and standards
- Participate in release planning and reviews
- Present ideas and solutions that better release process
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies, and functionality
- Demonstrate ownership from release planning till product release
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Excellent team player
- Knowledge of Software Configuration Management
- Basic understanding of Oracle database objects and SQL
Qualification : BE / BTech
Work Experience : 0 – 2 Year
How to Apply for Ellucian Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here