About Company : A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Job Description :
- End to end recruitment delivery: Sourcing, scheduling, giving assessment, coordinating interview and onboarding
- Data management: Ensure candidate data and assessment results are maintained in a strict and confidential manner
- Offer management: roll out the offers, coordinate with offer and onboarding team to ensure a smooth onboarding
- Candidate Experience Management: Provide best in class candidate experience through all candidate touch points
- Vendor management: maintain cordial relations with the training institutes and vendors. Identify new training institutes across India for sourcing the right candidates
- Need candidate with strong communication skills and understanding of end to end recruitment process
- Have good sourcing knowledge along with recruitment
Qualification : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Work Experience : 0 – 6 Year
How to apply for Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here