About Company : Bisleri is a brand of bottled water in India. Bisleri has 60% market share in packaged drinking water in India. Bisleri was originally an Italian company created by Felice Bisleri, who first brought the idea of selling bottled water in India. Bisleri then was introduced in Mumbai in glass bottles in two varieties – bubbly & still in 1965. Parle bought over Bisleri (India) Ltd. in 1969 and started bottling water in glass bottles under the brand name ‘Bisleri’. Later Parle switched over to PVC non-returnable bottles & finally advanced to PET containers. In 1995 Ramesh J. Chauhan started expanding Bisleri operations. In 2003 Bisleri announced its venture to Europe.
Job Title : Quality Assurance
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Maintain the sanitary and hygienic condition of the Manufacturing line to achieve required results
- Monitor Water quality testing (Raw and Product water) as per Bisleri and BIS requirements, responsible for Maintaining the Outside laboratory sending the Raw and Finished product water, containers, closures testing etc. as Per Bisleri/BIS protocol
- Checking and approval of Labels, closures, preforms, Jars etc.
- As and When required has to visit Co-packer manufacturing facility, Inspection and updating the quality system
- New Vendor development etc.
- Customer Complaints handling, Market/Customer visit, RCA (Root cause analysis) and CAPA (Corrective and preventive action Report) preparation. Etc.
- Analysis of Chemical parameters as per BIS / Bisleri requirements (IS 14543:2016)
- Maintain the GMP/GHK of the processing line
- Maintaining and reviewing of the all related records on day to day basis
- Maintain Product Shelf Life Samples availability as per BIS/Bisleri norms
- Incoming RM/PM Analysis
- Online Quality Checks, Online Process control, Package appearance of the Product, etc.
- Daily Calibration of the Instrument like pH meter, TDS meter, Turbidity meter, Thermometer etc and reporting accordingly
- Preparation of the solution, reagents and standardization of the solution etc.
- Market survey collection of samples and analyzing and reporting
- Maintaining the Date coding of both primary and secondary packages
- Maintain product hold and release system
- Customer complaint handling
- Prepare the syrup as per schedule within the time frame
- Follow up the syrup testing schedule and maintain the specification as per norms
- Do the calibration of online measuring devices and instruments
- B.Sc in Any Specialization, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering & Materials Science, Bio-Chemistry
Work Experience : 0 – 2 Year
Walk-In Date : 11th Mar 2020
Time : 10:00 AM
Venue : Bisleri International Pvt Ltd
5th Floor, City Centre building, Hebbal Service Road
Hebbal Kempapura, Bangalore – 560024
Apply : Walk-In
Contact Person : Sneha / Sandeep