About Company : Our enterprise software is used by millions of agents every year and supports billions of consumer interactions around the world. Our best-of-breed contact center and workforce optimization applications help companies keep agents engaged while providing exceptional customer service experiences. Our flexible, highly scalable solutions for self-service and live interaction management and workforce optimization are available on-premises or in any hosted, private or public cloud environment.
Job Title : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and does ongoing modification of software components.
- Code may be used in commercial end-user applications, prototypes, or in test tools or other supporting programs.
- Using the required programming languages and other technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products.
- May participate in development in any of a range of product areas such as thin client, rich client, server, installation, communication layers, and so forth.
- Ensures products are up to date with 3rd party components that are in use.
- Proactively identify non-compliance of code against requirements/standards/design and raise defects.
- Follows processes, guidelines, procedures and best practices that have been defined by senior staff and management.
- Directs and or guides junior staff on specific tasks.
- Strong in .Net framework 4.5, Multi threading and Client Server Architecture
- Experience in Webservice, WCF, SOAP/REST
- Experience in Entity framework
- Strong in Java Scripts or jQuery
- Expertise in MS SQL Server
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns and SOA
- Strong Design and coding skills
- Good understanding of Enterprise solution
- Strong debugging skills and usage of debugging tools
- knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Good Understanding of C++
- AWS Cloud Technologies
- Azure Cloud Technologies
Qualification : BE / BTech
Work Experience : 0 – 2 Year
How to Apply for Aspect Software Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here